Sea moss is a type of algae, which has been part of the human diet for thousands of years. In addition to being consumed historically in places like the Caribbean and Ireland, sea moss has been used medicinally in other cultures for decades, to treat conditions ranging from coughs and infections to low libido.
- Sea Moss Will Boost Your Energy Levels. ...
- Sea Moss is vitamin-rich and contains 90% of nutrients our bodies need. ...
- Sea Moss promote natural weight loss. ...
- Sea Moss helps your body build muscle. ...
- Sea Moss helps build a healthy immune system.
One of the reasons Sea Moss has been touted as a superfood recently is that it's a vegan, gluten-free source of many nutrients.
Some of the nutrients contained in sea moss include:
- Vitamin B2.
- Vitamin B12.